Founded on search engine optimization expertise more than a decade ago, we’ve quickly grown into a top SEO agency in the Philippines, with deep, in-house knowledge in virtually every industry and content type.
We know firsthand how critical on-page SEO is to our clients’ success, and we strive every day to modernize websites in line with Google’s latest algorithm changes.
What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO refers to the actions taken by marketers and webmasters to optimize individual web pages, including copy and HTML. By making adjustments to on-page elements, companies can increase their chances for ranking for keywords, generating more organic traffic and making their site more friendly to both users and search engine algorithms.
Common on-page elements to optimize include:
- On-page copy, images and videos.
- Meta descriptions and title tags.
- Image alt text.
- HTML headings (H1-H6 tags).
- URL strings.
- Internal linking structures.
- Schema markup (featured snippet optimization).
Why You Need On-Page SEO
On-page SEO improves your online visibility, making it easier for searchers to find your content and for algorithms to crawl and index your pages.
Depending on your business model and its current marketing capabilities, search engine traffic may comprise 50-90% of all traffic to your site. In other words, on-page SEO helps get you in front of 50-90% of your prospects.
Kherk Roldan On-Page SEO Services
Our on-page SEO services come in all shapes and sizes. They can be purchased a la carte, custom-quoted for unique projects or embedded into your rolling strategy.
Kherk Roldan SEO experts may recommend services that include, but are not limited to:
- Blog writing and optimization.
- Landing page writing and optimization.
- Copy and content refreshes.
- Creating and updating product descriptions.
- Technical on-page site audits and error remediation.
- Site health checks.
- Website SSL setup.
- Metadata optimization.
- Site speed optimization
- Image optimization
- Link structure analysis and adjustment.
- Conversion rate and mobile optimization.
- Analytics tracking.
Each service involves hands-on technical and strategic support at all stages of the process, via planning, execution, and reporting.